Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Stamps



We made some stamps out of our foam stickers. We stuck the stickers to some toy blocks we had and then we put them in the ink pad and stamped some paper that we are going to use as wrapping paper for Daddy's Valentine's Day presents. They turned out really well and we were able to take the stickers off and clean the blocks up to throw back in the block box. I can only hope that the kids will be able to keep the secret about what we got Daddy. ;)

Supplies needed:
foam stickers
blocks
paper
ink pads

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing. I think my little guy (14 months) might actually "get" the idea of stamping, so I keep meaning to try it with him. Maybe we'll try your project.

Bran said...

What a great idea! I don't have any heart stamps, but I DO have those heart foamies, so we will have to make those! Thanks!

phasejumper said...

That's genius! I never thought of using foam stickers as stamps! Thanks for sharing!

The Lazy Girl Fitness said...

Thanks so much! I am glad you enjoy it! Where did you get my link from? There is a lot of traffic today from there. I want to thank them.

Casie and Andrew said...

Teach Preschool on Facebook shared some of your links. :)

Cute ideas!