Friday, February 20, 2009

Foamerator

We hopped in the tub with our suits and started making some crazy bubbles. We cut off the bottom of a water bottle and we used some old wash cloths and used a rubber band to put them on the end of the water bottle. The kids then dipped the washcloth in some water to get the wash cloth wet and then we dipped it in some bubble bath and blew in the top of the bottle to make some bubbles. Such fun!! We found the idea here.

Supplies needed:
water bottle
wash cloth or old towel
rubber band
liquid soap/bubble bath

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I made these last summer and the kids had the best time with them. Okay, I'll admit it, I made one for myself too;0) They were just so much fun!

jennwa said...

That is such a fun idea. My kids would love it.
Thanks for linking such a good idea.

atelierlemlem said...

This is a great Idea!! We sure will try it out!! Thank you, my son is having fun already, just by the idea...

Heather said...

This looks like so much fun...this is going on our to do list for next week!

Sarah said...

This is so cool! We are going to try it.

annies home said...

this is cool will try it with my children it looks super easy and sooo cool

Anonymous said...

This I must try with my school-children!

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

This is a very neat idea! Thanks!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Love this!! Those bubbles are awesome. My son is going to love this!