Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Aprons for the Kids







I meant to make these and put them in their stockings. Had I known how little time they took, I would have done it one evening after they went to bed. From pulling out my sewing machine to cleaning up my scraps, it took about 30 minutes to do both of them. I got the idea from Family Fun. I bought 2 dish towels at Target and threw these together. The kids really needed them as they both tend to wipe off their hands on their shirts starting at the neck and then down to their knees. :)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Thank you for the link...this is so awesome. I love your blog and get so much inspiration from you. I will be whipping these aprons up for my boys in a hurry. Maybe even one with pockets for craft projects.

The Lazy Girl Fitness said...

You are VERY welcome! I highly recommend adding the pockets, otherwise the apron will be extremely long. The ones I made have pockets in the front ( I don't think you can see it in the picture).