Saturday, December 13, 2008

Easiest Fudge Ever!!


I love fudge, but I never made it because I had to watch a thermometer and I am just not up for that fuss. :)

Here is the easiest Rocky Road Fudge recipe ever!! I make it every year.

2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips

1-14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

3 cups of mini marshmallows

1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts

I put the chips and the milk in a bowl and then in the microwave for about a minute and then stir them up. If they aren't melted, I put them back in the microwave for another 30 seconds and stir again. Keep doing this until all is melted and smooth. Then stir in the vanilla, walnuts and marshmallows. I then pour them in an 8x8 inch pan covered with foil. Then put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and then pull it out by the foil and peel it off. Then cut it up. Wow! It takes about 3 minutes to make (not counting the time in the refrigerator).

1 comment:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

I was browsing some of my favorite cooking blogs and came across this recipe. I am *so* making this tomorrow for some easy host/hostess gifts for our Christmas Eve party.

THANKS!