Sunday, November 23, 2008

Buckeye Candy!


Go Bucks!!! Finally something buckeye I can root for. :)


I am not a huge Buckeye fan even though I have lived here most of my life. I AM a big Fan of Buckeye Candy though. :)


Everyone in my family loves anything peanut butter and chocolate. This may be why we still have a ton of Halloween candy left over that has been picked free of all things Reeses.


We made these today and they are VERY yummy. I have 2 bits of advice for you though if you choose to make this recipe.


1. Do not use reduced fat creamy peanut butter (that is what we used). It makes the peanut butter a little crumbly.


2. When you are following the recipe directions, put the peanut butter balls in the freezer like it says. Don't think to yourself, "These look fine and it should be easy to cover in chocolate without putting in the freezer." I didn't put mine in the freezer and I think they would have been a lot easier to cover in chocolate if they had been slightly frozen. :)

No comments: